Wednesday, January 20, 2016

About Me

1848
My name is Victoria Bell, I am currently 22 years of age. I am the mother of 2, James and Adam who are currently 4 and 3 years of age. I am a resident of the free state Connecticut. As well as a mother I am also a teacher for the small school in our town. I am married to an American lawyer, Zachary Bell. We live in a big house and we're happy with our lives. Slavery doesn't directly affect us so we feel no reason to intrude on the South's reasoning for slavery. We would never move to the southern states because all of our ancestors live in the north. We have grown accustom to the beautiful big cities and we enjoy being away from the huge unorganized southern states. We are happy as a free state and it should stay this way, the south doesn't affect our jobs or family and for this reason we will not associate with the south, the north is our home and it should stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment